Make the most of your stay at the Pigeon River Inn by ensuring you’re familiar with all of our policies prior to your check-in. Because we strive to create an environment that’s fun for the whole family, we’ve created a few simple guidelines for guests. These policies have enabled us to offer essential, yet hard-to-find amenities, like nonsmoking hotel rooms. In Pigeon Forge, TN, we’re setting the standard for local hotels.
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.; check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Early check-in is subject to availability.
- In some cases, additional deposits may be required for check-in.
- Pets are not allowed.
- All rooms and facilities are nonsmoking.
- Please make any cancellations or modifications at least 48 hours in advance. For example, if your check-in date is on the 4th, you must cancel before the 1st at midnight.
- Any cancellations or modifications made within 48 hours will incur a charge of one night’s room rate, plus taxes.
- Please mention all adult guests when you make your reservation. Guests aged 13 and older are counted as adults. Each additional adult guest over your room’s standard occupancy is an additional $5.
- Cribs and additional beds are not available. Guests must use existing beds only.
- The minimum age for check-in is 21 years. Guests aged 18 to 21 may check in with an additional $200 deposit, which is returned after our final room inspection.
- Once your reservation is confirmed, no further discounts may be applied.
- The Pigeon River Inn accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards. Cards must be bank-issued. We do not accept prepaid or gift cards. The name on the card must match the name of the person checking in.
- Your card will be charged within 48 hours of your check-in date.